Cabinetmaker | Woodworker | CNC Extraordinaire
We are a highly creative Custom Cabinetry, Furniture and Millwork shop located in Shakopee, MN whose market niche includes being a one-stop-shop for many of the creative, local builders and designers in the Southwest metro area. Our rockin’ small, cohesive shop is looking to expand our great team that currently builds and produces exciting projects with a number of challenging installs and builds.
This select craftsman will need to be willing and able to build cabinetry, install cabinetry and be independent OR within a team. We hire based on attitude and desire. Not only are the general skills a must, but Trademark Wood Products is also looking for an individual with advanced woodworking skills including; constructing cabinetry, countertops, millwork, doors, and other products from solid wood, flat-panel, or wood-based products by using woodworking machines and hand tools.
This awesome full time, benefit-eligible position reports to our Shop Manager.
· A Master Self Motivator - Applicant must be self-propelled and motivated individual who is able to think on their feet, and able to work in a dynamic environment that is deadline driven and fast paced
· Johnny on the Spot - Outstanding prioritization, multi-tasking, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
· Driver Extraordinaire - Must have a valid driver’s license to drive the company truck and personal reliable transportation
· Yes to Experienced - Must have a minimum of 5 years of woodworking experience
· Competitive compensation package including benefits
· Full-time position: Monday – Friday work week with hours of 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Interested candidates should send their information to email@example.com